So many events to choose from! The DFW metroplex is packed with sensory-friendly events in February and March this year!
Here are a few we thought you might enjoy:
- Sensory Friendly Presentation of Ella Enchanted: Dallas Children’s Theater on February 16th
- DFW Autism Conference: February 25th & 26th Register here: https://www.dfwautismconference.com/
- Sensory Saturday at the Fort Worth Science and History Museum: March 2nd. You must register for this event. https://www.fwmuseum.org/exhibit/sensory-aware-saturday/
- Jumpstreet Indoor Trampoline Park hosts an event on the first Saturday of every month from 9am-11am just for children with special needs and their families.
- Urban Air Trampoline Park also offers an event on the first Sunday of every month for children with special needs. Times and dates can vary so check with your local park to confirm before you go.
- Studio Movie Grill also offers Sensory Friendly Family Films once a month on varying Saturdays. Sensory friendly screenings are free for children with special needs and their siblings. You will have to check with your local SMG for dates and times.