Spring is in the air and so are sensory-friendly events! The DFW metroplex is sprawling with sensory-friendly events in March and April!
Here are a few we thought you might enjoy:
- Making Connections Fair : https://www.eventbrite.com/e/making-connections-north-tarrant-disability-resource-fair-attendee-registration-tickets-54712894741– March 23rd
- Dallas Children’s Theater Sensory Friendly Presentation of ‘Tuck Everlasting’ : https://www.dct.org/sensory/ – March 23rd
- April Cool’s Day : https://dallas.carpe-diem.events/calendar/9693783-april-cools-day-family-fun-for-children-adults-w-disabilities-at-idd-council-of-tarrant-county/ – April 6th
- Rally in the Fort : https://allevents.in/fort%20worth/2019-rally-in-the-fort/20002909816112 – April 6th
- Walk, Run, Push Special Needs Fun Run : https://www.kellerisd.net/site/default.aspx?PageType=3&ModuleInstanceID=10049&ViewID=ed695a1c-ef13-4546-b4eb-4fefcdd4f389&RenderLoc=0&FlexDataID=53428&PageID=468&Comments=true – April 13th
- Jumpstreet Indoor Trampoline Park hosts an event on the first Saturday of every month from 9am-11am just for children with special needs and their families.
- Urban Air Trampoline Park also offers an event on the first Sunday of every month for children with special needs. Times and dates can vary so check with your local park to confirm before you go.
- Studio Movie Grill also offers Sensory Friendly Family Films once a month on varying Saturdays. Sensory friendly screenings are free for children with special needs and their siblings. You will have to check with your local SMG for dates and times.