The holidays are well underway! Here are several sensory-friendly holiday events happening in the DFW metroplex:
- Dallas Childrens’ Theater: January 5th at 1:30PM: The Snowy Day & Other Stories by Ezra Jack Keats
- Panther Island Ice: At Coyote Drive-In, Panther Island Ice is ice skating for the entire family. They welcome wheelchairs skaters! Going on until January 14th.
- FEAT (Families for Effective Autism Treatment): December 15th 3PM- 5:30PM – Holiday Family Fun Day: Pictures with Santa, Bounce House, Face Painting, & an Outdoor Train.
- Jumpstreet Indoor Trampoline Park hosts an event on the first Saturday of every month from 9am-11am just for children with special needs and their families.
- Urban Air Trampoline Park also offers an event on the first Sunday of every month for children with special needs. Times and dates can vary so check with your local park to confirm before you go.
- Studio Movie Grill also offers Sensory Friendly Family Films once a month on varying Saturdays. Sensory friendly screenings are free for children with special needs and their siblings. You will have to check with your local SMG for dates and times.