Welcome to 2019! Here are several sensory-friendly events happening soon in the DFW metroplex:
- Aqua Stars at Heritage Aquatic Center Swimming for children with Special Needs: January 13th, February 10th, March 10th, April 14th, & May 12th from 11:30AM-1PM
- DFW Autism Conference (https://www.dfwautismconference.com/): February 25th & 26th
- Jumpstreet Indoor Trampoline Park hosts an event on the first Saturday of every month from 9am-11am just for children with special needs and their families.
- Urban Air Trampoline Park also offers an event on the first Sunday of every month for children with special needs. Times and dates can vary so check with your local park to confirm before you go.
- Studio Movie Grill also offers Sensory Friendly Family Films once a month on varying Saturdays. Sensory friendly screenings are free for children with special needs and their siblings. You will have to check with your local SMG for dates and times.