Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is a proven, evidenced-based treatment for children with Autism. ABA treatment programs focus on applying behavior methods to help improve the behaviors, as well as the overall quality of life, of children with autism and other special needs. Behavior methods include teaching and rewarding children’s desired behaviors, such as following instructions, sharing, and using sounds/words to communicate, while at the same time not rewarding children’s problem behaviors. The goal of ABA treatment is to find what motivates and interests each child so that these enjoyable items and activities can be used to encourage children to learn new skills and to ultimately become more independent.
- We specifically use proven methods and highly trained staff members to give each child the best chance to have a successful future.
- A Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) designs a unique program tailored to meet your child’s needs.
- Therapy will include one-on-one instruction conducted in 1 to 3 hour sessions for several days each week.
- Parent training sessions are provided in order to help your child generalize their skills into the home and community environments.
- We will offer Monday/Wednesday/Friday and Tuesday/Thursday programs in the morning and the afternoon. We will also offer individual therapy in one hour increments.
- In addition to ABA programs, we also offer Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy services to further help your child meet their maximum potential and success. These services can be provided while your child is at the clinic for ABA therapy.
Our convenient Southlake, Texas clinic location provides the opportunity to have all of your child’s services in one location with a multi-disciplinary team providing a collaborative approach.