Client Services Specialist
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Provide quality service to recruit and maintain clients by providing information, completing client services, and to welcome our visitors and patients and ensure that their PediaPlex experience is a positive experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- First aid certification
- HIPAA trained
- People skills
- Pleasant personality
- Telephone and voice skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Minimum of one year work experience in a medical office setting
- Customer Service
- Basic Clinical
- General office
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Welcomes guests in person and by incoming phone calls and directs them appropriately
- Set up clinic for opening and closing
- Notifies company personnel of guest arrival or call
- Collect and post client payments daily
- Reschedule clients who cancel or request to change appointments; maintaining monthly targets for attendance as indicated by clinic attendance goals set forth by the Clinic Director.
- Contact clients in the event of a missed appointment.
- Reconcile attendance report on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and balance daily financial registers and submit all forms and fees to the Finance department
- Receive potential client intake information and deliver to benefits
- Responsible for acquiring and assisting patients with completing the necessary consent forms.
- Responsible for maintaining client confidential folders and ensuring they are complete and meet regulatory and HIPAA standards.
- Maintains reception and surrounding areas always ensuring a welcoming environment.
- Tracks & reconciles petty cash.
- Print receipts and statements for clients.
- Complete office and cleaning supply orders.
- Assist new clients with questions and building tours.
- Verifies Insurance Benefits as needed
- Assist office personnel with projects as needed
- Back up to Client Services & Billing Manager
- Makes bank deposits daily.
- Clinic Support & Work Conditions
- Use effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete all trainings and professional development requested in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Demonstrate the ability to work under timeline demands.
- Demonstrate the ability to assist in all areas of the clinic as requested.
- Demonstrate the ability to self-initiate tasks and projects that will benefit clients as well as the staff and clinic.
- Complete Community Company Events in order to participate in community outreach events that benefit our clients, help educate the general public and connect them to services.
- Complete all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
PHYSICAL EFFORT AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Physical, mental, and emotional stamina to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Mental acuity to collect and interpret patient information, evaluate, reason, define problems, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, make valid judgments and decisions.